Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Being at home


Hi everyone,

Jack and I are having a great time at home these days. He really loves playing at home. He has already run down the batteries on several of the "louder" toys. Of course, I haven't quite "found" the batteries to replace those toys yet. The picture has Jack with one of these toys. He still rides this toy all over the house. It has been very different being home with a 3 year old. He doesn't take naps on a regular basis. Although, yesterday he crawled up in my lap and fell asleep. So sweet! I didn't dare move. It was one of the dearest bonding times we have had yet. I am so amazed at how God has blessed our bonding. I could not have anticipated how well we are learning to love and know each other. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment